Automation Creations, Inc. (ACI) provides more than just custom software development. Many of our software developers come from the hard engineering disciplines of Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Electrical Engineering, in addition to programmers from the rigorous Computer Science programs and Business Information Technology degree.
Our engineering backgrounds, combined with years of software development experience, position our team to help your manufacturing software optimization, or new production implementation. We understand more than just Boolean operations, like shop floor operations, fabrication processes, sensor fusion, integrated controls and inventory optimization. Our engineers truly enjoy hard problems and many have 10 to 20 years of experience in industry.
Combining innovative programming and database solutions to improve your process is our passion. Our goal in every project, no matter how big or small, is to form strong relationships with our clients and to work together as a team to find the best solution for their business. We strive to become our client's most valuable technology partner.
Whether you have a new programming challenge or just need to tweak an existing application, we can help. We start with a thorough understanding of the manufacturing or sensor problem you are confronting and make suggestions on where automation can help. Whether it's an opportunity to create something new or update something that already works for most of your business, we work with you to formulate the best approach, designing for ease of maintenance and integration into your existing IT infrastructure.
The technology we develop together becomes your intellectual property. We have written and received 3 patents ourselves*, and helped clients with numerous proprietary algorithms, methods and trade secrets.
Programming languages and web technologies:
- Java, with J2EE, jQuery, and popular libraries of reusable code
- .NET and ASP.NET with C#, Visual Basic and Microsoft-based solutions
- Internet of Things (IoT) using cloud infrastructures from Microsoft Azure, Amazon and others.
- ColdFusion, a J2EE web technology by Adobe, for rapid database web applications
- PHP, Linux, Joomla and Drupal for web development and content management
- Classic ASP, Delphi, COBOL and Fortran for legacy applications still performing brilliantly
- iOS, Android, and BlackBerry development for mobile solutions, often tied to corporate data
- Google Go App Engine, Amazon Web Services, and Rackspace cloud environments
- XML, SOAP, Flash, Actionscript, Python, and APIs to interchange data and present it with pop!
- SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle databases, as well as the Google App Engine Datastore
Contact us for a free consultation. We'd like to get to know your business and work together on ways to improve your profitability, your client satisfaction, and your marketing.
- Patents written and awarded: Laser Aligned Automatic Machining System for use in Rebuilding Heavy Machinery, No. 5,768,137, June 16, 1998; Laser Aligned Five-Axis Position Measurement Device, No. 5,798,828, August 25, 1998; System for Supermarket Energy Management, No. 10,055,699 B2, Aug 21, 2018.