We want to enjoy our work, have fun, and stay excited about our future. We value a life/work balance and a 40-hour work week. This makes for enthusiastic, long-term employees who can better serve our clients.
We encourage a culture where entrepreneurial, self-starting individuals can take charge and build relationships that lead to satisfied clients, a positive work environment and profitability. We are always learning, improving our skills, and taking initiative. Our work environment embraces flexibility, teamwork, and a positive contribution to our community.
According to "Step into Blacksburg", every year our region receives more publicity for being a wonderful place to live and work. Here are some examples:
- According to BusinessWeek – Blacksburg was voted "Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids.
- Southern Living Facebook fans voted Blacksburg the "Best College Town in the South".
- Farmers Insurance Group voted the Blacksburg-Christiansburg-Radford area the 19th "Most Secure Small Place to Live in the U.S."
- U.S. News & World Report named Blacksburg a "Best Place to Retire".
- CNNMoney.com named Blacksburg one of 25 "Best Places to Live: Where the Singles Are".
- Expansion Management ranked the Blacksburg-Christiansburg-Radford area the 6th "Top Small County for Recruitment and Attraction".
- Forbes ranked the Blacksburg-Christiansburg-Radford area the 32nd "Best Small Place for Business and Careers".
- Competitive Salaries
- Internet Reimbursement
- HSA Qualified Health Plan
- 401K retirement plan with Immediate Vesting
- Continuing Education
- Paid Time Off
- Flex Time
- Comp Time
- Paid Holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- The day before Thanksgiving (1/2 day)
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- The day after Christmas
- New Year’s Eve (1/2 day)
- Your birthday
Automation Creations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.